Ways to Save $$ on your Car Insurance
Harrington Insurance understands the competitive market of insurance and carries a host of companies to try and give you the best possible chance to save money on your auto insurance. With so many options out there, it's easy to miss areas in which you could be saving money.
We're here to help make this process easier. Below, we've put together a comprehensive list of all the discounts that we offer, some of which may be available to you. Please contact us for more information!
Ways to Save on Automobile Insurance
- Special Olympics Massachusetts- Harrington and Special Olympics MA have partnered to maximize the opportunity of giving. The opportunity is called Marketing Partners Discount and it gives contributors to Special Olympics Massachusetts an additional 5%* discount on Arbella Insurance auto policies. Click for more info!
- Group Discounts - Check out our current groups. Employees or members of these groups are eligible for an exclusive discount!
- Accident Forgiveness - Some carriers offer eligible drivers protection against certain types of accidents to protect you from surcharges and extra premiums.
- Student Away- You can cut costs on certain coverages when a household driver with less than 6 years driving experience resides at a college or another accredited educational institution more than 100 miles from where the car is garaged.
- Advanced Driver Training- For drivers who have had less than 6 years of experience this is an opportunity to save money. Most companies offer a discount to those who have taken an Advanced Driver Training course such as In Control.
- Energy-Saving Hybrid or Electric Car-If you have a hybrid that runs on two or more power sources or an electric-only vehicle, you may qualifty for a discount on certain coverages.
- Multiple Vehicles- Having more than one automobile with a company qualifies you for a multi-car discount. Some companies even offer an additional discount for having them on the same policy.
- Account Credit - You may be eligible for savings if you have other personal insurance with Harrington Insurance.
- Loyalty Discount- It pays to be loyal! As you continue your business with a company you may receive an additional discount each year you renew.
- Anti-Theft Devices Save up to 36 Percent- Anti-theft devices qualify you for discounts on your comprehensive coverage! Many newer models of cars are coming out with factory standard anti-theft devices which could save you money.
- Passive Restraints- If your car is equipped with an air bag or automatic seat belts, you can pay less on your auto insurance.
- Annual Mileage- If you drive less, you pay less. Most companies offer a discount for lower annual mileage amounts. We can take a look at your driving history and figure out if you qualify for one of these discounts.
- Length of Residency- Get rewarded for living in the same town for a number of years. Since you understand the roads, you're less of a risk!
- Good Student - Some companies offer discounts to drivers who can demonstrate good grades
- EFT Discount- Receive a discount for having your bill come directly out of your bank account! It saves you money and the hassle of the monthly mailing.
*Please note that these discounts vary between state and carrier offerings. Due to this, some discounts may not be available to you.